Refund, Return and Cancellation Policy
- We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our Refund policy below.
- At Mother's Hospitals Pharmacy (A unit of Mother's Speciality Hospitals Enterprise Limited), our team ensures processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. We also strongly recommend that the items are checked at the time of delivery. We are happy to issue a full refund based on the Situations listed below:
- Product(s)/Medicines(s) delivered do not match your order/prescription;
- Received a defective item;
- The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Please Note: Once we have received your returned item we will issue a refund to the payment method which you have furnished to pay for the order. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to show on your account. How to Request a Refund:
How to Request a Refund:
- To request a refund, email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
- If you have any queries, do call our help desk at 95000 08484 (24*7 customer support), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our customer support executives through online live chat. We're here for you!
We do our best to ensure processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. However, should you receive an incomplete order/ prescription, damaged or incorrect Product(s)/Medicines(s), please notify Mother's Hospitals Pharmacy Customer Support immediately or within 7 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that msh.org.in will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 7 working days of receipt.
- Return Policy Exclusions
- msh.org.in reserves the right to refuse returns for certain products/Medicines.
- If you feel we have made an error in filling the prescription, please call Customer Service toll-free, at 95000 08484 (24*7 customer support) with details of the error. We will request special authorization for a return of the prescription
- Non-returnable Product(s)/Medicines(s)
- Due to reasons of health, safety and fair use, the following products cannot be returned once purchased:
- Personal hygiene products and beauty accessories
- Gift cards